Black magic is known all over the world and because of this, it is known by many different names such as magic spells, spells, hex, sorcery, jadoo, jadu, sihr, witchcraft, voodoo, and curses. Black magic is used for evil purposes by invoking the power of evil spirits and even the devil himself. Black magic originated in the spirit world. If someone has mastered the art of black magic, they are able to perform sorcery. These black magicians will follow an intricate system of sorcery for several weeks or even months. During these periods, they invoke the spirits from the underworld; they perform rituals and sometimes even do animal or human sacrifices to bind their spells with the underground world. After using these techniques, they are in touch with those evil spirits. Sometimes they are even able to command these spirits as they wish.
How Black Magic is Used
- Black magicians may use these spirits to access information from anyone. These pieces of information may be used to inflict harm to the individual.
- Black magicians may use spirits to mentally torture and physically harm people. There are people driven by jealousy, anger and hate who pay black magicians to inflict harm to their relatives, friends and colleagues.
- Black magicians can even be hired by professionals like lawyers to win cases. Politicians and businessmen have at times hired black magicians to defeat their competitors. It is also a very common practice in the movie, music and modeling industries.
How Black Magic Spells Are Done
There are many ways black magic spells are done but the most common is making the victim eat or drink food or beverage that has been previously bound with black magic. Photographs of the victim can be used to invoke a black magic curse. If a black magician obtains a photo of you or something you own or possess--for instance a piece of clothing or jewelry—these items could be used against you. Some black magicians can even create a liquid spell which may be spilled over a piece of land or an object to create a black magic curse.
Black Magic Symptoms
Keep in mind that most black magic spells are done for specific purposes and therefore there are endless symptoms black magic can manifest. The effect is felt differently from individual to individual according to their life situations, their overall health, and their mental state.
If you are experiencing any of the following, you may need the services of a spiritual healer for a cure for black magic:
- Unexplained extreme weight loss or gain
- Terrible headaches
- Eyes turning gray
- Inability to sleep, insomnia or over sleeping
- Feeling negative energy weighing down on them
- Very bad breath
- Excessive tears
- Unexplained irritability, anger and emotional imbalance
- Unexplained infertility
- One or more episodes of miscarriage
- Inability to menstruate in women or menstruating more than normal
- Unexplained impotence
- Very bad body odor
- Development of skin conditions all over the body with very bad odor
- The occurrence of nightmares
- Acting angry and not remembering
- Forgetting incidents and moments of life
- Changes in voice
- Changes in appearance
- Indulging in excess alcohol, drugs, violence and unprotected/unhealthy sex
- Paranoia (like thinking someone is watching them or out to get them)
These are just some of the possible symptoms of black magic.
Black magic spells and curses can be tailored specifically to an area in a person's life. Here are a few examples of how black magic can affect your life:
- Excessive unexplained bad luck
- Unreasonable fear to go out or leave home
- Ruined a marriage or other relationships
- To never maintain a happy relationship
- To struggle and have nothing work in life
- To be affected with financial loss
- To give up everything he/she owns such as a home or business for no reason at all
- To become a victim of frequent accidents
- To have paranoia
- To destroy his/her or someone else’s career
- To leave the country for no reason
- To control someone’s mind for sex
- To affect his/her health
- To constantly be unhappy
- To always be sad
- To never succeed in anything
- To go crazy or have psychological problems
- To make people leave his/her life for no reason
- To get in trouble
- To stop where he/she is in life and not move forward
The victim of a black magic curse might experience supernatural symptoms as well. The following may indicate an undesired supernatural presence in your life:
- Hearing strange whispering voices
- Feeling someone next to them while they sleep
- Hearing someone calling their name
- Experiencing paranormal activities
- Experiencing a feeling of being raped or sexually abused while dreaming or while awake
- Seeing shadows around them
- Hearing knocking on their door when no one is actually there
Symptoms of Demonic Possession
Finding a cure for black magic may not be your only concern. Spiritual healers have the ability to perform exorcisms as well. Satanic possession can occur when an evil presence enters the body of a living creature. A possessed person often expresses some of the following symptoms:
- Inappropriate laughter or laughing for no reason Knowledge about other people without any possible way of knowing
- Changes in voice
- Drinking massive amounts of water
- Bad breath
- Changes in facial features
- Changes in skin such as development of dry skin or excessive pimples
- Becoming angry or starting a fight for no reason
- Becoming very sensitive to smells
- Washing hands and body excessively
- Smelling his/her body parts all the time to be certain they are clean
- Being dirty/filthy sometimes to the point of playing with his/her feces
- Paranoia (like thinking someone is watching them or out to get them)
- Encouraging people that it is OK to do bad things because God said it was OK
- Cutting or personally harming themselves but not remembering that they did this
- Experiencing blackouts
- Prophesying the future and being adamant that what they say is accurate
What Happens During an Exorcism?
During an exorcism, the possessed person usually exhibits some of the following symptoms:
- Speaking in foreign languages that the person would not know how to speak
- Voice changes when speaking
- Hearing voices coming from the person’s head telling him/her to hurt the people and to hurt the person performing the exorcism ritual
- Experiencing extreme fear
- Feeling a choking sensation along the neck area
- Experiencing extreme body pain
- Defecating or urinating while exorcism is happening
Important questions about possession and exorcism
Who can become victim of a demonic possession?
Possession can happen to anyone - good or bad - from any race, culture or religion. It is critical that a person suffering from possession undergo exorcism as soon as possible.
What actually enters the body while possessed?
The Marid is one powerful evil spirit that can enter the body during possession. One of the closest depictions of possession is the movie “The Exorcism of Emily Rose.” This movie is based on a true story of a woman named Anneliese Michel who lived in Germany. Anneliese died when she was possessed by a powerful spirit in the 1970s.
Special note from Talal:
I feel deep sympathy for Anneliese. I wish I was alive during this time. I would have been able to help her stop suffering and return back to her regular life.
Other evil spirits that can possess a person are the Afreet, the Hama, the Kareen and the Jinn. These terrible beings are made from the same materials as the gas released from flames and are invisible to the naked eye. Each has individual names and all have religious or spiritual backgrounds.
NOTE: Not all spirits are bad; some are good spirits that do not cause people harm. And just like people, these good and bad spirits are from different races, religions and cultures.
When can demonic possession happen?
Possession usually happens after the age of 8 and may occur any time during a person’s life span. It is not uncommon for people to live their entire lives being possessed by a spirit and not knowing about it.
Where can possession happen?
Possession happens in all parts of the world. Evil spirits are usually drawn to live where there is something or someone decomposing. During the decomposition process, gas is released and this is what spirits eat. Decomposition usually happens in places such as sewers, landfills, cemeteries and sitting or contained bodies of water such as lakes or ponds. Spirits may also live in places where there is darkness such as old wells and dark caves.
Why does possession happen?
When a creature experiences severe fear, it opens a window into his body. One such example of a very traumatic experience is a car accident or while the person is in a very fearful state. The body releases a hormone that indicates fear and spirits can smell this hormone. Evil spirits are attracted to the smell of fear and therefore may enter the open window of the body of the person.
How can Satanic possession be prevented?
Holding God closely in your heart in good times and in bad will protect you from possession. You must also learn to control your fear. Simply knowing that God is the most powerful and he will protect you at all cost will help. It is also important to keep your living conditions, your environment and your body clean. Overall cleanliness makes someone less appealing to these evil entities.
How to Tell if Your House is Haunted
A haunted house is where a spirit of a human or a jinni won’t accept a person from occupying what was used to be theirs. The spirit does all he can to expel the new occupants from their former home. What people do not know is that the spirit in the haunted house is more scared of humans, than the humans are afraid of the spirit.
During a haunting, the people inside may experience:
- Missing objects or misplaced objects
- Noises Feeling that there is someone else in the house
- Moving objects
- Seeing spirits or other indescribable beings
- Feeling negative energy
- Objects in the house continuously breaking
Evil Eye Meaning and Symptoms
An evil eye can happen to anyone, good or bad, and it can affect many different areas of your life: your energy and happiness, your livestock, your home, your business, and other objects. An evil eye usually springs from intense jealousy from another person. For example, you may be happily married, but someone who is jealous may resent you and cast an evil eye on you. As a result, your marriage or household may begin to suffer.
An evil eye may be purposely placed or unintentionally caused as a result of sending out negative energy toward another person. If you are experiencing drowsiness, bad luck, depression, and other black magic-like symptoms, you may be the victim of an evil eye curse.
An evil eye can never be permanently blocked. However, Talal can get rid of an evil eye curse that is currently placed on you, and set a protection that will dispel any further evil eyes within three days of them being cast upon you.