Prayer of healing is the practice of communicating your heartfelt wishes with God and asking him for healing. It's a deep spiritual practice, and it can provide relief if done right. God is infinite and powerful being that listens to and answers prayers.
The World is an unpredictable place. Things can go wrong and bad things happen. Planned events can start going wrong all of a sudden, and you won't have an explanation. Anyone can become a victim of black magic, evil eye, or just plain bad luck.
Life happens and you can get hurt badly. You wouldn't plan for these things to happen. However, you would be faced with the responsibility of building yourself back up. It's never easy to do this and that's where the prayer of healing can help. You don't have to do it alone. You can ease your own burden by seeking help from a higher source.
How Prayer of Healing Works
When you engage in a prayer of healing, you are tapping into a higher power. Praying can be a deeply spiritual practice if you do it right and if you really believe. However, this is not easy. It takes practice to be able to pray wholeheartedly. This is because doing so involves laying yourself bare to a higher power.
We live in a world filled with energy. By praying with your whole heart, you are tapping into a positive power that can heal. It's the other way around when you engage in self-pity. The force of evil thrives in depression and sadness. By choosing to remain sad and to keep ruminating on the negative occurrences in your life, you tap into a negative power that can attract more negative manifestation.
Our problems can range from physical problems to psychological to financial and so on. That said, it's true that it's easy to feel self-pity. When we have problems, be it at work or at home or with our friends. It is easy for us to get lost in our own bubble of problems. If you are not careful, your vision can get so narrow you can only see yourself. However, the world is much bigger than your personal problems.
Prayer of healing helps to change your perspective. Praying can help in providing protection. By choosing to tap into that higher power, you get to experience relief. There's a relief in knowing that the world is much bigger than your problems. And that you have someone up there who is watching over you.
Steps on Getting Started with prayers of healing
There is no universal method for praying. You don't have to go to a church or climb a mountain. Praying is all about opening your heart and pouring out your needs to God. Prayer of healing is that simple. However, in order do this right; there are a few recommendations that can help you out.
- Seek out a spiritual healer
A lot of spiritual healers double as spiritual advisers. They tend to have a lot of experience with praying and healing. You should seek a black magic healer out today if you are currently struggling with healing prayers. You will get helpful advice and mentoring from these people on how to develop a praying habit. They'll be able to tell you to want to do, where to pray and when to pray.
- Pray in Nature
Another recommendation if you don't want to seek out a healer is to pray in nature. If you live close to natural scenery, you can always go there to pray. We are most free when we are in nature, and this helps with praying. You will be able to lose all your inhibition and just ask for what you want from God. Nature also tends to spark joy and gratitude. This raises your own energy levels and makes it easier to connect to the higher power.
- Pray in a quiet place
While you can literally pray anywhere, it's best to pray in a quiet place. You want to pray in a place where you can pour out your heart. You don't want to pray in a place you'll feel ashamed of praying. Prayer is similar to meditation. If you are ashamed of doing it, it won't work.
You want to pray in a place you can fully be yourself. It's better to pray in a quiet place because even if you start crying or laughing, you won't be embarrassed. Prayer of healing works with your intention. The more you can focus your intention in that quiet place, the more you’ll be able to manifest your needs.
Examples to get you started on Praying
Even though there aren't universal templates of prayers that work best, there is no harm in learning from good examples. Here are a few prayers that will give you inspiration on offering your own prayer of healing.
- "Dear Lord, I come humbly before you to ask healing for every area of my life. I have faith in you and I believe you are my healer and redeemer. Thank you for answering my prayers."
- "Dear God, I come before you for healing for my past hurts and spiritual guidance for the situations in my life. I reach up to you to receive healing so that I may be healed and walk in wholeness. Thank you, Lord."
- "Almighty Lord, I ask for direction towards a breakthrough in my life. Help me pursue healing to navigate the current crisis in my life. Fill me with the wonder of your love and power. I am determined to win this battle."
- "Dear Lord, you are my creator, and you know everything about me. You've told us to come, and we shall receive. You are the God who heals and I have come asking for healing today. Guide me Lord and lead me on the right path of restoration.
- "God Almighty, I'm sick, and I'm tired of this current sickness and situation. I want to be healed. I reach forward today and tap from your unending love and power. Guide me to walk the path of victory and freedom."
Seeing beyond your personal crisis
But praying for yourself is just one way to go about praying. It's much better to include others in your prayers. We live in a world that gives back what it takes. This happens with all kinds of energy and intent. When people put evil spells on someone else, they don't know what they've triggered. They might feel happy and go scot-free for a while. But, sooner or later, they'll reap the benefits of their deeds.
It goes the same for good deeds and a prayer of healing. Offering spiritual healing prayers for others is a good thing. This is because you won't only be helping those you pray for. You'll be helping yourself too. By choosing to tap into healing energy for them, that healing energy will overflow to you too.
Therefore, when you are hurting or just sad, it's preferable not to engage in self-pity. Find someone in need and offer prayers of healing on their behalf. By doing this, you would be choosing a purpose in your life that is larger than the pain your heart is suffering. It will always be difficult coping with heartache, but making someone's life better will always be uplifting. Your heart will begin to feel joy again, and it will push out the pain.
Therefore, make the effort to see beyond your problems. Life is much bigger and by praying for others, you'll feel good about yourself. You will raise your own energy and put yourself in a better mental state.
Examples of how to pray for others
Here are additional prayer examples to get you started on praying for others.
- "Father Lord, a lot of us need healing. We need healing for past hurts and for random situations we didn't plan for. Show others your healing power so that they may also be healed and walk in wholeness."
- "Dear Father, I have a friend going through a tough crisis. It doesn't seem fair that she has to go through such terrible pain. I know I'm powerless and not perfect. But, I also believe in your power, Lord. I'm asking you to provide healing for my friend. Thank you for the gift of healing and forgiveness of sin."
- "Heavenly Father, I come to you today knowing the full extent of your powers. I know you can heal us in a heartbeat. I'm committing the situation of my friend (mention name) into your hands. I pray that you provide divine healing and salvation. Thank you, Lord, for answering my prayer."
- "Dear Lord, your word promises healing and restoration. Thank you for the miracles you have already done. Today I claim those promises over my friend (mention name). I believe in the healing power of faith and prayer. And I ask you to begin your mighty work in the life of my friend. Please reach down and surround my friend with your heavenly peace and strength. Thank you, lord."
It's a beautiful thing when you pray for someone, and you see the effects in their life. It even gets better when that person notices and appreciates you for it. But even if this doesn't happen, offering a prayer of healing for others is a good thing. It helps you and it helps your loved ones.
There is no reason you shouldn't start right now. It can be difficult at first because it's easy to get clouded by your problems. But you just have to stop feeling sorry for yourself.
Another benefit is that you can receive inspiration by praying. Praying can open your mind, so you seek out the right help. Take for example, only a spiritual healer knows how to break a curse and remove black magic. By praying, you can get inspired to seek one out.
The beautiful thing is that we live in a world where prayers are answered. Sometimes, it can take patience on your part, but you can make beautiful things happen with your intent. You have to make sure that the energy you put out is good.
As you give prayers for those hurting, you will be able to find yourself once again. Regardless of what situations you are in. It is vital that you learn how to offer healing prayers both for yourself and your loved ones.