How Spiritual Affirmations Help During a Divorce
Spiritual affirmations are really useful in a divorce situation. In most cases, divorce is a deeply painful experience. Divorce signifies the end, and we humans don't like endings.
You had something beautiful going on with your partner and now it's over. There will always be that pain of loss that comes with every divorce. Reciting spiritually inspired affirmations can help with this pain. You can get disappointed and disheartened about your inability to save your marriage.
You may feel as if you have failed as a person and start criticizing yourself for what happened. The divorce may feel as if it was your fault, meanwhile, it mightn't have been. This pent-up frustration can wreak havoc in your life as well as that of your ex. Your relationship with your ex-partner can become intense. The negative feelings tied up inside you may start breaking through. And you may begin lashing out at your ex-partner at every encounter, instead of behaving more maturely.
Divorce is a difficult situation
However, you should try seeing the importance of honoring the relationship you once had. Divorces are delicate issues and while you didn't wish for it. It has happened and it's vital to make your peace with it.
An amicable ending to your marriage will help you avoid the frustrating issues associated with a divorce. Many couples fight for too long about who gets the house, custody of children, and the dividing of assets. This endless bickering is due to pent-up rage and unresolved issues. Spiritual affirmations help in coping with these issues.
The harsh reality is that there is no way to these issues. However, finding peace is essential for your mental health and spiritually inspired affirmations are one of the effective spiritual healing methods.
Spiritual sayings for healing are a deeply positive practice that instills positivity into your life. Reciting affirmations is a remarkable method of offering yourself spiritual healing. It can be done daily and it takes only a few seconds to tell yourself something positive.
A spiritual affirmation in general is a powerful tool. This is because we are always talking to ourselves in our minds. Affirmations work by helping to direct our constant chain of thoughts.
Turning Your Thoughts Around
Spiritual affirmations can turn your thought process around completely and promptly. You can change your entire behavior as you begin to send yourself these positive statements.
They help foster spiritual healing, and they put you in a better frame of mind. All these positive changes are often crucial in every divorce situation.
This is because, in divorce situations, both parties rarely agree unanimously. When one person is hurting more than the other, this often results in a lot of drama. To avoid more painful occurrences, you need to be in the proper frame of mind. And regardless of who is really hurting more, spiritual healing is equally important.
How Spiritual affirmations help
It's okay to feel angry at yourself or at life for throwing a wrench into your marriage. However, your aim should be how to heal spiritually. Luckily, there are specific spiritual quotes for healing. Reciting these to yourself will foster healing in your life.
The more you use affirmations, the more you will find your negative emotions fading away. As first, you might not believe what you are reciting. But, in time you will, and then they will help bring more positive feelings to your life.
When you are able to begin accepting what has happened, you feel more at peace. You'll feel relieved and the issues frustrating you starts to make sense.
You may decide not to fight for material objects that mean nothing to you, just to seek vengeance on your partner. You may decide to forgive your partner, and start considering his or her wishes too. Here are some examples of spiritual and peaceful affirmations that you can start using:
Examples of Spiritual affirmations
- “I am at peace with myself and the world around me”
- “Everything I do is done in the spirit of acceptance of what is.”
- “I surrender to the spacious presence of effortless being. My mind is still, my body is calm, and I am at peace”!
- "I believe that my mind and body move as one with the Universe, and I am always in the flow."
- “I've opened my heart to the light of consciousness, letting go of all pain and suffering that is in my body.”
- "The Universe is benevolent and it naturally and freely provides for all my needs."
- "I quietly and respectfully ask for Divine guidance on anything and everything."
- “Good things happen to me as I believe in the power of spiritual healing.”
- “I believe in the power of infinite goodness and as this ever-present life flows through me, all things are possible.”
- "Everything that is happening is only for the best of me"
- "I live in the present moment by being grateful for all of my life experiences"
- "I cast aside all negative mental burdens, and I allow God to express through me His perfect love, peace, and wisdom."
- “I am open to the wisdom of God as he guides me in everything I do.”
- "All my thinking, words and actions are divinely guided by God"
- “I let go of all resistance and surrender to the Power Within.”
- "God is with me as I am responsible for my own spiritual growth."
- “I am fully open to and embrace the lessons of the present moment."
- "God is always with me. I surrender to him and I do only his bidding."
- "I have faith that everything in my life is working for my highest good. And I am receiving all that I am meant to have."
- "I focus not on the thousand things I have to do at some future time. But on the one thing I can do right NOW."
- "I do not give unhappiness, in any form, whatsoever, a dwelling place inside me."
- "Everything is good. I am content with what I have and I rejoice in the way things are. I realize that there is nothing lacking."
- "I have been given power enough to overcome negativity."
- "The healing power of The Holy Spirit is flowing through all the cells of my body"
- "I am connected to an unlimited source of abundance."
Affirmations Make You Feel Better
Spiritual affirmations for healing can eventually help you feel better about the end of your marriage. As you begin to focus more on your journey, you will learn to let go of negative emotions. Believe that the affirmations are allowing for spiritual inner healing to manifest.
Consider these spiritual prayers of healing and know that they shall come to pass. Affirmations of enlightenment can bring faith that God will take care of your every need. Spiritual motivation means you believe that God is guiding you to a positive place in your life.
As you speak these words, you will likely feel more relaxed. This is because you learn to go and stop resisting. You learn to trust in the benevolence of God and the fact that good things will always able to you. Reciting these spiritual affirmations is a wonderful option on how to spiritually heal yourself.
Published by The Office of Talal Zoabi 30+ Years of Experience in Spiritual Healing
700+ Exorcisms | 3000+ Permanent Spell Removals